The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce, a not-for-profit organization, is organized for the purpose of advancing the commercial, civic, and general interests of the Village of Bronxville and the vicinity. Our membership consists of more than 250 retailers, restaurants, non-profits, community organizations and service providers based in Bronxville and the surrounding area.
CHAMBER INITIATIVES INCLUDE:
• Community Events - Sidewalk sales, free summer street concerts, a children's Halloween festival, Oktoberfest, Small Business Saturday and a holiday tree-lighting ceremony and more
• Our “Shop Local - Buy Bronxville” Campaign - To support and fortify local businesses and community, held the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
• The Bronxville Farmers’ Market - Attracts vendors and shoppers to Bronxville, stimulating local economy, promoting a “greener” lifestyle • The Bronxville Guide - Highlighting local businesses, government and community organizations
• Community E-Newsletter - Promoting member sales events, community events, news and job opportunities
• The Chamber Website (www.bronxvillechamber.org) - Promoting and supporting members, advocating the Village of Bronxville, publicizing the Chamber and Chamber related events
• On-Street Community Bulletin Boards - Grass roots marketing for the Chamber and its members
• Social Media - Promoting members and their events
• Email blasts - Alerts and updates of local events and reminders
• Partnership with the Village of Bronxville - Providing liaison, information and communication for members and the community
• Advocacy Within The Community - Support members in issues affecting the business district.
HOW WE WORK
The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization.
Funding for the Chamber comes from membership dues, advertising sales in our annual Bronxville Guide and generous supporters and sponsors.
Our executive committee and directors are elected by membership voting.
To learn more please see our By-Laws.
Park Sterling Realty
Strategic Wellness & Insurance Management
The Law Marketing Coach
Capital Preservation Partners
Link NY Realty
Lydia Maria Petrosino
ERA Insite Realty
Mrs Morgan's Flower Shop
Village Design Studio
Paw and Play Pet Resort & Training
DC Ranieri Insurance
Prep Academy Tutors
Ladle of Love
Dobbs & Bishop Fine Cheese
Chamber Social Media
• Invest In Community
Local businesses are owned by your friends and neighbors who are invested in the future of Bronxville.
• Better Service – Better Selection
Your local business understands the products they are selling and takes the time to learn their customer’s needs. Local merchants select products based on the needs and interests of their local customers.
• Keep Our Community Unique
Small businesses are an integral part of the distinct character of our Village.
SHOP LOCAL - BUY BRONXVILLE
• Support Community Groups
Local businesses donate more per sales dollar to local non-profits, events, and teams compared to a national chain.
• Better Public Services
Local businesses mean a stronger tax base, which means better schools, emergency response for you and your family, and a manicured community.
• Reduce Environmental Impact
Carbon footprint has a direct correlation to the distance goods must travel.